Tuesday, 25 April 2017, 10:00–17:00, Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland
Hosted by the United Nations and the Governments of Switzerland and Sweden
Photo: UNICEF/Yemen/2015/Nabeel Al-Wazeer
* Committee against Torture, 60th session (18 April - 12 May, Palais Wilson)
- Documents of the 60th session
* Working Group on Arbitrary Detention, 78th session (19 - 28 April, Palais des Nations)
* Working Group on the use of mercenaries, 30th session (24-28 April, Palais des Nations)
* Board of Trustees of the United Nations Voluntary Fund for Victims of Torture, 45th session, (24 - 28 April, Palais des Nations)
* Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, 92nd session (24 April 12 May, Palais Wilson)
- Documents of the 92nd session
* Ad Hoc Committee on the Elaboration of Complementary Standards, 9th session (24 April - 5 May, Palais des Nations)
* Regional Forum on Sustainable Development for the UNECE Region (24 - 25 April 2017, Palais des Nations)
* Sixty-Seventh Session of the Commission
Latest statements by UN Special Envoy for Syria.
Read the News Focus on Syria.
Child in Aleppo
20 April, 12:30: Book Launch: "Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan. Humanitarian and Visionary"
25 April, 12:30: Library Talk: What future for the book in a digital world?
* Beautiful China, Picturesque Zhejiang. An exhibition on the occasion of Chinese Language Day. Opening on 19 April at 12:30. Exhibition until 28 April. Salle des pas perdus, Palais des Nations.
* Belarusian Spring Festival "Gukanne Vyasny". Opening and performance on 24 April at 18:00. Exhibition until 4 May. Mezzanine, E-Building, Palais des Nations.
* 25 April: World Malaria Day.
* 26 April: International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day
* 26 April: World Intellectual Property Day
* 28 April : World Day for Safety and Health at Work
* 29 April : Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare
* 30 April : International Jazz Day
Address: Palais des Nations, 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland. | P: +41 (0) 22 917 1234 | F: +41 (0) 22 917 0123 | E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright | Terms and Conditions of Use | Privacy Notice